Request a Price Match
Our Price Promise to you
At Syntricate we strive to provide our customers with all the best brands at low prices every day! We guarantee to beat the price of any current identical stocked item found in any Australian competitor's physical store or Australian online store (excluding Drop shipper stores) including all delivery charges.
Your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Products must be identical including brand, model, colour.
- Competitor product must be in stock and available for immediate purchase/delivery.
- Must be an Australian based retail store or website selling direct to the public and shipped from within Australia.
- When price beating online stores we also take into account the added cost of delivery by the competitor website.
What is excluded from the Price Match Guarantee?
- Cashback and coupon offers (i.e. supplier cashback or reduced price available via paper coupon or electronic code word)
- Commercial quantities and pricing (i.e. a reduced price not available to the public)
- Stock liquidations (i.e. competitor clearance products or goods sold by a business placed into receivership)
- We do not match Australian Online store (DROP-SHIPPERS) that states: For Examples Availability: In-Stock at Supplier/ Special order/ Leaves warehouse in 3-7 business days / Order-In / Pre-orders/ Back Orders / Limited Stock / Shipped by manufacturer distributor/ Shipped by Partner.
- Online Stores located Overseas
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Vendors) on websites.
- Pricing only available to select groups of customers including loyalty offers, discounts relating to non-warehouse membership programs and government exchange
- We will not beat prices evidenced by a receipt of sale from a competitor.
- We reserve the right to not match prices for products sold via 3rd party marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc.).
- Products supplied through unauthorised distributors (known as 'grey market' items) or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors.
- Products with pricing set significantly lower than the recommended retail price or market value.
- Products with pricing below our product cost price (our purchase price)