10-Port USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro/Air
Turns two USB-C ports into 10 ports with 2 x 4K 60Hz HDMI, 3 x USB-A, Gigabit Ethernet, MicroSD/SD, 60W USB-C power delivery, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz Support
Enhance your productivity and gaming with dual 4K 60Hz HDR monitor support (requires 2 x USB-C connections).
*MacBook M1 can only support one extended monitor.
Works with Any USB-C Device
Slide back to separate USB-C cables to connect to any USB-C device as a 9-port USB-C Hub (with 4K60Hz HDMI) or USB-C to 4K60Hz HDMI adapter.
Quick-Charge with 60W USB-C Power Delivery
Charge while you work or play, with USB-C pass-through charging.
Convenient Expansion Ports
Additional three USB-A 3.0 ports, microSD and SD memory card slots for quick data transfer. *Apple SuperDrive not supported.
Fast and Reliable Ethernet
Get the most reliable and fast internet connection for work, play, and video conferencing.
- 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2020/2018 MacBook Air
- 2015 MacBook (12 inch)
- 2020/2019/2018 iPad Pro
- 2020 iPad Air
- Windows laptop with Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C*
- Chrome OS laptop with USB-C*
- Any other device with USB-C*
- * Requires DisplayPort over USB-C + charge + data
- USB-A ports will not support Apple SuperDrive or charge iPads. Both USB-C cables must be plugged into your computer to extend to more than one display.