- Lightweight, Portable Design - We’ve made our keyboard lighter than ever. The sleek, streamlined design fits easily in your bag so you can take the lightweight Slim Book Go keyboard and case with you wherever you go.
- Holder for Apple Pencil - Built-in holders for the Apple Pencil are located at the top of the keyboard and at the base of the cover . So your Apple Pencil is stored safely when it’s not in use, and is right where you need it when inspiration strikes.
- Laptop-style Keys - The laptop-style keys have optimal key travel so that you get clean, precise, even pressure with each keystroke which facilitates fast and accurate touch typing. Backlighting is available in seven different colors, so it’s easy to type in lowlight conditions.
- Detachable Keyboard for Multiple Uses - The Slim Book Go keyboard and case can be easily detached to accommodate different uses and work environments. The cover of the Slim Book Go, with its reverse kickstand, can support your tablet on one surface while you type with the keyboard on another.
- Multi-device Pairing - The Slim Book Go keyboard and case can pair with two devices at once, so you can sync with both your iPad and your smartphone and toggle between them.
- Long-lasting Battery - The Slim Book Go keyboard’s long-lasting battery lets you type up to one year between charges, so you don’t have to drag along extra cords for charging.* *based on regular use of one hour per day without backlight.
- Device Compatibility: 11-inch iPad Pro (2020/2018) (2ND/1ST GEN)
- Warranty: 1-Year
- InvisibleShield® Friendly: Yes
- Battery Life: 1 year
- Backlighting: Yes (7 colors)
- Tablet Function Keys: Yes
- Multi Pairing: Yes
- Multi-Angle Viewing: Yes
- Laptop-Style Keys: Yes
- Detachable Case: Yes
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD PRO 11-INCH (2020/2018) DEVICE ONLY
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH iPAD PRO 11 INCH (3RD GEN/2021) MODEL
- USB-C CHARGING CABLE NOT INCLUDED
Really good experience from the seller. Quick postage. The product itself is great, very sturdy and keys feels solid. I wish the battery life percentage was integrated into the OS. You need to press a button and wait for a series of blinks to check the battery life percentage.