Meet Ollie – the app-enabled robot driven by adrenaline. Launch over the competition at floor-warping speeds. Spin, drift, and flip with app-powered tricks. Then switch up your ride with custom tires and hubcaps. Ollie is engineered for speed, programmed for tricks, and customized by you.
Take Connected play to the next level with innovative controls and integrated gameplay. Build your own courses and jumps, master your skills, then create custom trick combinations to share with friends. Ride outside and own the streets with Nubby Tires or head indoors and hit the floors to drift like a pro.
Ollie pairs instantly to your smart device via Bluetooth LE and is powered by USB charging. Protected by a durable polycarbonate shell and outfitted with glowing LED’s, Ollie is ready to take on any terrain day or night.
It's time to upgrade your play.
Ollie – The Future of App-Enabled Driving
In this electronic age, we are determined to prove that an electric motor can capture the thrill of speed.
We built Ollie for those who would rather lead than follow.
This machine tops out at 14 MPH – faster than you can run. Equip Ollie with grip tires for off-road traction or remove them to drift on smooth surfaces. Powered by Bluetooth Smart, this robot features a 30-meter range and over an hour of drive-time on a single charge. And this app gives you the power to control everything about Ollie – speed, acceleration, turn radius, and glowing LED colors.
- Color: Make Ollie your own by customizing the glowing LED color – or pick a flashing LED color pattern.
- Demo Mode: Ollie gives you a short demonstration of its abilities – stand back!
- Drifting: Drift Mode has been rebuilt and refined to give you even more control when you’re out of control.
- Video: Check out featured videos and videos from other Ollie owners – then make better ones.
- Idle Animations: After a period of inactivity, Ollie gets a mind of its own. You have been warned.
Launch the app, then touch your Bluetooth Smart enabled device to your Ollie. Follow the on-screen tutorials and learn the basics of how to aim and drive your Ollie. Driving like a pro takes a little patience, but so does anything else worth doing.
Tackle the toughest terrain with total confidence. Ollie’s polycarbonate shell protects the electric motor, while the cutting-edge design repels water. This rough-and-tumble robot is built to take on anything that stands in the way.