Meet the Zepp Sensor. It captures, measures and analyzes your swing in three dimensions and records 1,000 data points per second.
The Zepp Sensor and golf glove mount were designed to stay out of your way so that you can swing like you normally do. You won't even feel it.
Evaluate the quality of each swing and measure how closely you're achieving your personal swing goals.
Track how fast your club head and hands are traveling at impact. More speed equals more power and distance.
Discover the shape of your swing in 3D space and compare the path of your backswing to your downswing. View club and hand path too.
Accurately measure the ratio of time it takes to make your backswing vs. your downswing. Most pros shoot for 3:1.
Measure the angle of your club shaft at the top of your backswing with precision and ease. Most pros shoot for 270°.
Place your smartphone securely in your front or back pocket to measure how much your hips rotate.
Analyze & Improve Your Game
Use the Zepp Golf app to review and replay your swing in 360°, identify the strengths and weaknesses of your swing, compare and share your swing with others and get helpful tips to improve your game.
See Your SwingScore
For the first time in golf history, now you can evaluate the overall quality of each swing using a single number. SwingScore tells you how closely you’re achieving your personal swing goals. It uses a color-coded system to help you easily identify what you’re doing well and what you need to work on.
See Your Trends
View detailed analysis and trend reports during or after every practice session or round and discover what you need to work on most.
Capture your Swing
The Zepp 3D motion sensor easily attaches to any golf glove and wirelessly sends data to your smartphone or tablet after every swing.
• Path & Plane - View your swings in 3D from any angle and compare your backswing to your downswing
• Sped -Track how fast your club head and hands are traveling at impact with the ball
• Tempo - Accurately measure the ratio of time it takes to make your backswing vs. downswing (goal = 3:1)
• Backswing position - Measure the angle of your club shaft at the top of your backswing with precision and ease (goal = 270°)
• Hip Rotation - Place your smartphone securely in your front or back pocket to measure how much your hips rotate